Based in South Melbourne, Blue Diamond Plumbing was founded in 1985 working on new homes, repairs and commercial contracts. Over time they have grown to become some of the best Master Plumbers that Melbourne has to offer.
Since 2001, the company has been providing Melbourne plumbing services to homes and businesses, such as Emergency Plumbing and Property Maintenance, Repairs and Renovations. We take pride in our work. We are committed to delivering fast, reliable service for customers in Melbourne, providing the best possible outcomes within your budget.
Plumbing emergency or problem?
Skills & Expertise
- Plumbing emergencies or problems
- Master Plumber to service your gas appliances
- Plumbing repairs for small business and domestic clients
- Gas and water connection for new homes
- Gasfitter trained to detect and fix the source of a gas leak.
- Maintenance for real estate brokers, restaurants, accommodation facilities, NGOs and homes
- Eco plumbing retrofits, solar hot water, water tanks, grey and black water systems
- Master Plumber and Gas Fitter since 1978
- Work Cover qualifications for site safety
- Certified for height work
- Heavy vehicle license
- Earthmoving equipment license
- Backflow Prevention certified
- Licensed TMV repairer (thermostatic mixing valves)
- Licensed air conditioner installer
- St Johns Ambulance 1st Aid certificate
Don’t wait ’till it’s too late
Your toilet is overflowing, or there’s no hot water. When disaster strikes, most people will say they ‘kind of knew’ the issue had been brewing for a while. When it comes to plumbing, ignoring the problem and hoping it will go away will ultimately cost you more in terms of time, inconvenience and money.
Blocked toilets or drains
Often blocked toilets are due to someone trying to flush the wrong thing, such as menstrual pads or tampons, ‘flushable’ wipes and even cooking fat. Other times, your pipes are having a hard time moving water because they’re blocked by tree roots or the pipes themselves are too narrow for the volume of water that needs to pass through them.
Signs that your pipes are blocked:
- Taking longer for water to drain away
- Toilet not flushing or filling properly
- Gurgling or odour from the sink
Burst hot water heater
Despite the fact that we rely on hot water 24/7, for most people the hot water heater is ‘out of sight out of mind’ hidden in a cupboard or on an outside wall. This important plumbing fixture needs to be inspected regularly to catch problems before they get serious. There’s nothing worse than a burst hot water heater in the middle of winter!
Signs that your hot water service has a problem:
- Lack of hot water pressure
- Pilot light going out
- Leaking hot water heater
When you know what to look for, so-called ‘hidden’ plumbing issues are easy to identify. If you have plumbing problems developing in your home or business, get in touch with Blue Diamond Plumbing before disaster strikes.
Plumbing emergency or problem?
In addition to identifying hidden leaks, Blue Diamond Melbourne emergency plumbers will fix your plumbing problems and make recommendations to prevent future issues.