We’ve reached a time when hot water coming out of the tap is regarded a necessity. For this reason, it’s considered typical for homes in Australia to have a hot water system, so when the water heater is on the blink, it pretty much amounts to an emergency.
Do you need a plumber to install or repair your hot water system? There are many who advertise themselves as hot water plumbers in St. Kilda, so how do you choose a really good one from the bunch? The following is a good set of criteria that you can use for a guide:
- Available 24/7 – If you’re looking for a hot water plumber, it would be more convenient to find somebody who can come over right away for emergency cases, no matter the time or day. The start of a pleasant customer service experience begins with the relief that the plumber isn’t going to frustrate you with a long waiting period.
- Decades of experience – You would feel more comfortable entrusting your hot water plumbing to a service that has been thriving in the business for almost 40 years. Chances are, no matter how singular your plumbing issue may seem, the plumber would have already encountered it or something similar in the past, so it’s easier to arrive at a fitting solution.
- Flexibility and versatility – You want to choose a plumber who can work with all kinds of water heaters, be they electric, gas, solar or heat pump. Don’t stop with just the kind of hot water system the service can handle; make sure it is also familiar with various models from various brands.
- Free service inclusions – Ask if they offer free delivery of new water heater and free disposal of your old one. Wouldn’t it be more convenient if all of the tasks related to the undertaking are taken care of for you? A comprehensive service is obviously the ideal choice.
- Satisfied repeat customers – If a company was able to inspire loyalty from customers, then it must be doing something right. Customers aren’t likely to rehire a service that they weren’t satisfied with and don’t believe in.
- Sufficient warranty – The manufacturer typically takes care of the warranty on the water heater while the plumber provides the warranty on the labour. Such a guarantee ensures the correct and hassle-free execution of the job. This list should help you pick out the right professional among the many hot water plumbers in St. Kilda.